- The percentage of Twitter users who are African American is 25% - double the percentage of African Americans in the current population. Take-away: If your prospective clients or existing clients include African Americans, start tweeting!
- Tweeting isn't just for Tweens and Teens. 1 in 3 monthly Twitter users are 25-34 (31% are 35-54)
- Twitter users are more educated
- Twitter users have higher household income
- Twitter users are Early Adopters. Take-away: have a new product or service....Tweet about it!
Let us know other Twitter Bits you've found and your take-away to use the information!
Twitter Usage In America: 2010
The Edison Research/Arbitron Internet and Multimedia Study